<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, December 8, 2011 / 7:51 AM
Im fucking having this lousy feeling again. Why is it that ive to always feel this way?
The feeling of having someone by your side, but the heart isnt with you, it actually belongs to someone else... Yet you cant control and couldnt help with it, all you can do is just to wait emptily for him to get over his past-love... This kind of feelings suck la, but i am trying to convince myself that if i were to get his heart with me at the end of the day, all these while of waiting if quite worth while...

-Skx<3



ABOUT
Yasmin
Photobucket
I am born to be who i am .
I never needed you to judge me .
No one is perfect .
No guys are trustable .
I can be independent , alone .
Love me , i will love you back
Hate me , not my fuckin prob(:
Fcuk off if you don't like what you see here .

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo