<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, December 9, 2011 / 9:06 PM
My dearest brother, i miss the fun days back then when we used to be so close. I remember how you helped me to get that guy who bullied me in the past, and how much you dote on me...
Time passed, people changed. We're all not the same. Especially you.. I dont know what happened to you, but for all i know is that we'll always be blooded siblings, and i'll always love you<3
Forget about the past, and start anew. I hope and i wish you would, and you could, someday. Be brave enough to say goodbye, and life would reward you with a new hello. I dont wanna see you getting drunk everynight anymore, dont want to see you faking a smile... It hurts me too.

(Excuse us for our retarded faces)



ABOUT
Yasmin
Photobucket
I am born to be who i am .
I never needed you to judge me .
No one is perfect .
No guys are trustable .
I can be independent , alone .
Love me , i will love you back
Hate me , not my fuckin prob(:
Fcuk off if you don't like what you see here .

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo