<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, December 6, 2011 / 10:28 PM
So ive decided to start blogging, all over again. The new life new chapter new start. :)
In the past ive used to be so immatured and i guess ive like offended many people, or being rude or ignorant to things around too. Im especially rude to my Mum though. Kind of regretful, but well things have been done and now im trying to replenish up the loss ive for my mum.

So will try to blog everyday from now on. Well nothing much happened except for that i am recently caught up in some love dramas mama ~.~ Gonna get over it soon though.
:)




ABOUT
Yasmin
Photobucket
I am born to be who i am .
I never needed you to judge me .
No one is perfect .
No guys are trustable .
I can be independent , alone .
Love me , i will love you back
Hate me , not my fuckin prob(:
Fcuk off if you don't like what you see here .

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo